Monday 21 January 2013

Derrty Boi Montana St.Louis Rapper!!



Got a hold of a rapper from the south who goes by the name of Derrty Boi-Montana! Check out his music and his interview! You won't be disappointed at all, to contact Derry Boi-Montana:



Facebook:www.facebook.com/derrtyboi.Montana
Youtube:www.youtube.com/DerrtyBoiMontana
Email:derrtyboimontana@yahoo.com



1.What made you start doing what you do ?

 I started rapping due to me being curious of my hidden talents.  Prayed about it to God an asked for him to help me find my talents.  Woke up one morning formulating rhyme schemes and patterns with syllables very since.

2.When did you start doing what you do 

I started dabbing with rapping and freestyle battles in High School in the halls between classes.


3.When did you start taking your passion for (what ever you do) seriously?


I started taking my music seriously after featuring on Kingpin Skinny Pimp "Back 2 Da Playaz Ball" album in 2000.  After that, I noticed this to be my calling.

4.How did you get your stage name(if you have one)

Derrty Boi= St.Louis Native
     Montana = Gangsta
Derrty Boi+Montana= St.Louis Gangsta


5.Who is your support team? How have they supported and encourage you?

I have support from all over so it's hard to point everyone out.  For the most part I can name a few though. God, Justin Tyme, Dutch Jackson, Dolla Davis, Dawreck, Adam Murphy, PJ Harrop, XpMuzik, Trillion Billion Dollar Beats, St.Louis, Chicago, KC, and Dallas.

6.Who are your idol's and why?

My idols all come from out of my circle, simply because we never cease to amaze each other.

7.Do you see yourself doing this as a career or is it just a hobby?

I see myself doing music as a career definitely due to it being a major part of who I am as an individual most definitely.

8.What type of music genre's do you enjoy listening to on your spare time ?

I enjoy listening to all types of music genres actually.  I'm open minded to music as long as its GOOD music.  There's a difference.  Lol. I'd do a record with a Country Western Icon, but you must know it will be a HIT record aswell.  All in understanding music.  Music also have personality.  It's up to the musician to get acquainted with it.

9.What type of genre's do you want to collaborate with?

I'd collab with Country, Reggae, R&B, Pop, Dubb Step, Techno.  Pretty much versatile enough for any Genre.


10.What are you currently working on ?

I'm currently working on my album. Almost ready to pack up and move out.  Planning in releasing an EP or 2 before I release it.  Titles of such are subject to change so I don't want to mislead by throwing out any at this time. Just being 1 Hunnit.

11.What is the name of your upcoming mixtape, what type of style is it going to be?

Well the first EP to be released will MOST DEFINITELY be one you can just hit play and let it ride.  I am proud to say that!!!  I have something for the PARTY, something for the LADIES, and something for the FINANCIALLY BLESSED lol.  Definitely well rounded.

12.Why did you choose the name/picture for it ? Is there any meaning behind it ?


13.What is your favorite song on your mixtape?


 My favorite song on my latest EP would be hard to name because they all have their own personalities and tones they set.  "CHARMA", "SHITTIN" Feat. JIBBS, "FREAKY", I can keep going!!!!

14.Describe your self in 5 words!?


Respectful, Loyal, Creative, Solid, Persistent







Hot New Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment